TANCET 2016 Rank Estimator

TANCET / TANCA Notice Board

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Good College for MCA Course in TANCET Exam

TANCET is the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test for courses like MCA, MBA, M.E, M. Arch and M. Plan. The examination is conducted for admitting students to the above-mentioned courses in colleges coming under the TNSF consortium. TANCET MCA is conducted for the purpose of admitting students to the MCA course in the colleges coming under the TNSF consortium.

Some of the good colleges under Anna University offering admission to the MCA course on the basis of TANCET score are given below:

PSG College of Technology:

PSG group of colleges is the top most colleges in the state of Tamil Nadu situated at Coimbatore. The college is affiliated to Anna University and the college offers three years MCA course and the admission to this course is being made by the college on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in the TANCET examination. For applying to the MCA course in this college the candidate should be a graduate with mathematics in the 10+2 level or the candidate should have studied computer science and statistics at the graduation level. For more information about this course, the candidates can visit http://www.psgtech.edu/.

Sarah Tucker College:

This college is situated at Tirunelveli in Tamil Nadu and the admission to the MCA course in this college is based on TANCET score. The college provides 30% of seats on Government quota and remaining 70% of seats on management quota. For further information regarding the MCA course in this college visit the following link: http://www.sarahtuckercollege.org/college%20web/mca%20department/HTML%20FILES/admission.htm, where the full details regarding the MCA course, the fee structure and the admission procedure are clearly mentioned.

SNR Sons College:

This is another college situated at Coimbatore in Tamil Nadu, offering MCA admission on the basis of TANCET score. The college offers MCA and MBA through its institute of management sciences and computer applications. For more information regarding the MCA course, visit http://www.snr-mba-mca.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Follow TANCET Updates